Chemical and Hazardous Storage Containers
Guidelines issued by the government and Health & Safety Executive (HSE) have caused concern regarding the storage of chemicals, paint, Fertilizers and other harmful substances. Our purpose-built chemical stores are the ideal solution, built with the guidelines in mind.
RS French offers a full range of bespoke chemicals stores that are robust and maintenance free. All chemicals and hazardous materials are required to be kept in a safe and secure place providing protection to humans, animals and the environment. Stores should be resistant to fire, capable of retaining leakage/spillage, be dry, frost free, and adequately ventilated.
Our purpose-built chemical stores are the ideal solution, built with the guidelines in mind. We offer a full range of bespoke chemicals stores that are robust and maintenance free.
- Stores available in a range of sizes and options
- Bespoke mini chemical cabinets built to customer specifications
- 6′,8′ and 10′ medium-sized containerised chemical stores
- 20′ ISO containerised chemical stores, various options available
- Custom length containerised chemical stores built from 40′ containers
- High and low-level ventilation
- Raised custom height bund inside the container
- Single drain point
- Built to BASIS regulations
- Painted in anti-corrosion paint
- Fully labelled and identified
- High-security lockbox
- Recessed bund within the container floor, minimising trip hazards and allowing items to be forklifted in
- Steel shelving
- Lighting and frost protection
- Sectional bunding
- Safety valve operated drain points
- Forced ventilation
- Insulation and lining
- Personnel doors